Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Life updates

Initially wanted to post some funny pictures of my revision time but the pics couldn't get uploaded so, next time.

Today, I just discovered this amazing thing. Just started talking to this long-time friend of mine on msn. After counting the years that we've known and been with each other, I got a shock. It was such a long time that I almost forgot how long it has been. Wow... And I used to be a person who doesn't keep in touch much. But I guess when you're older you tend to appreciate such stuff more. Anyhow, we were in the same primary school, secondary, first 3 months jc and stuff. Ever since pri 5- total of 11 years. So much longer than the most of people in my life now. Cool... itz really so long, so so long. amazing... time flies, and we're getting older!!! lol~

And even after so long, she remembers Sydney. *salutes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home