Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Buffet @ Grand Copthorne Waterfront!

My family and I went to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel this evening for a buffet dinner.

It was only half price, from $40 to $20 because of a DBS promo. So worth it right!

Quality of food is good, there was a pretty healthy selection of dishes, and the atmosphere was great! They had Oysters, Prawns, Sashimi, Sushi, Local fare, Western food, nice soups, Cheese, Desserts, Fondue, Ice-cream, etc.

There was also the view of the Singapore River from where we sat and there was also the music from the live band coming from the Piano Bar next door.


Entrance of the Hotel

Setting of the table

Cute salt & Pepper Shaker

View from my seat

Mum's first plate.

Dad's First Plate. Wonderfully Decorated.

My first plate. hehe :D

Beef Wellington! This beef is damn nice & tender! Serious! Plus I seldom praise beef. This one had 3 layers - pastry at the outermost layer, something else in the middle, then the beef.

Before

After! (into AL's stomach)

Some coffee thingy I ate

My 3rd plate, excluding all the extra dishes like soup, cheese, etc.

Mango Pudding

Strawberry Chocolate Fondue

My dessert plate :) tada~


Think I have also found one of the hotel lounges that I've been looking for! I like the songs that they were playing/singing and I think their voices is not bad! whee~ :D

Plan for tomorrow: Buffet @ Furama Riverfront, the Square with my hall friends. :D

AL is lovin the life with lots of food & buffets :))))))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home