Thursday, August 30, 2007

Out with S19 babes!

I went out for dinner with the babes in my jc class today. It's been a long time all 6 of us met up Together. lolz... We ate at Waruku, Central, Clarke Quay.

Here are some pics! for more, check out my facebook or multiply, at a later time. :)













My Chawanmushi. But it's ok only la. The ones at Kuishin-bo & Inagiku is much better :)



Yong Ling's Curry Beef Soba.

Yan Yuh's Katsu-Don

Hotate with Butter. But it doesn't taste spectacular. It's really average, and quite oily.

Yang Shan's

Cynthia's



My Pork Ramen. Lolz.... Minyu had the same too! :) The soup is yummy! I would prefer more soup in the bowl though. Pork is tender and yummy, should have more than 2 pieces hee...

Us @ Waruku!

Us! :)

Whee~~~! :)))

Nice dinner & gathering but it was kinda short! haha... Hope we can meet up again soon!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home