Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My new home!!

Pictures of my new home!!! hehehehe..... Basically, it was provided with the designer deco.

Enjoy~!

Dinner table



TV place

Sitting area. Patio behind the curtains.

Sitting area



TV place now with TV. haha..

Sitting area @ night



Deco on the table





Kitchen



Free pizza book & pasta. :P

My study table!

My room.

and my bed :)



Deco in my parents' room

More fancy deco. I like this.
















deco in the toilet. hehe...

and a ribbon for the toilet bowl. haha...

and lastly... The Black Stallion!!! :D my new laptop whee~




2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wow It looks really really really nice ^^

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Spaniel said...

Hi Karen!!
Thanks! hehe.... yupz.. but actually I've yet to organize it properly and label the pics :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home