Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Buffet @ Furama Riverfront Hotel

Went to Furama Riverfront Hotel today for a buffet dinner with my Hall friends & Voed.

This is me, before going out :) wearing my big cat top. *Roar* ready to pounce on the food.

Entrance to The Square. the buffet restaurant.



Deco on the table

View of the Waterfall Lounge from our table in The Square, 2nd Level.



Us :)

Peanut with Lotus Root and Pork Ribs Soup!!! One of my fave home-cooked soups!! was so suprised to see it and it actually tastes good! :D

Wild rice with barley and other veg soup. Really good too! both the soups were great.

My first plate :) The cod fish was really nice and sweet, vegetables good, seafood thermidor nice and yummy scallops.

My 2nd plate. Full of yummy scallops. I like!

My 3rd plate :) The prawns there were really fresh and tasty by the way. Duck is not bad, and once again vegetables is goooood.

The after shot.

Beef Noodles. I had fun cooking this myself ^^

4th Plate, excluding soups and noodles.



Dessert! and 5th Plate.

Before shot

After shot. Not much change rite? haha

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home