Monday, September 10, 2007

8 Sept - Hogsbreath!! :))))))

Pre- 25th Anniversary Dinner @ Hogsbreath, Chijmes with Jesse! :)))))))))








Us outside Hogsbreath Cafe







The place is very cool!











My Chicken Soup. YUMMYYYY.... Oh, and we took the bowl instead of mug, which means itz bigger! :D



My Virgin Mary. I like this drink & to date i haven't found someone else who likes it. Me & my exotic taste :P

Jesse's Long Island Iced Tea. Something which is more popular with the masses but I hate it, lol... *shrugs*

Jesse's Beef Soup. Great too!

Our appetizer - Bruschetta



Us @ Hogsbreath! Nice pic!!! :)))))

My Avocado Prime Rib - Damn nice la!!!!! And note that I don't usually dare to eat beef @ the average restaurants cuz i dont trust the beef there. But the beef here is gooooddd.... At the first bite I went like, ah.. Very Good.... So you get the idea, it Is good.



Jesse's El Grande Beef Rib



Jesse & his beef. Nice pic with a relaxed pose!

Me & my beef :D

Mississippi Mud Cake




Great day & Great Dinner! Thank you Jesse! (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home